Let’s get things started:
Alright, now that we have that out of the way let’s get down to the news.
After a very quiet 2012, I’ve had a few releases in 2013. Here’s what’s out so far in case you missed something:
– Eraserhead Press released an awesome tribute to director David Lynch – IN HEAVEN EVERYTHING IS FINE: FICTION INSPIRED BY DAVID LYNCH. It includes my story HIPSTER HUNTER.
– Issue #8 of THE MAGAZINE OF BIZARRO FICTION includes my short piece THE MOST ACCOMPLISHED CRACKHEAD IN THE WORLD.
– HOUSE OF CATS was translated into Polish for the anthology BIZARRO BAZAR.
I’ve got a bunch of exciting projects coming up. These projects are all in the future and the future is uncertain so don’t ask me when they are coming out:
– A new short story I’VE SEEN ENOUGH HENTAI TO KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING will appear in issue #3 of IMPERIAL YOUTH REVIEW with an illustration by my long-time artistic collaborator Chrissy Horchheimer.
– Issue #4 of SPLATTERPUNK will feature a column I wrote titled, YOU SICK FUCK OR WHY I LOVE EXTREME HORROR.
– I’ve started the first draft of my next book, HOMOBOMB. Look for that hopefully very soon.
– I have several new short stories that are looking for homes or I’m waiting for the final “yes” on. With any luck you’ll be reading HOW I GOT A MY LITTLE PONY TATTOO and THE SATANIC LITTLE TOASTER somewhere soon.
Until later, I leave you with this: